Changing Difficult Client Relationships
‘…There was this one woman that was very, very difficult to work with. She was always unkind and unpleasant.’
If you’re in the service business you’ve met them: difficult clients. Clients that are rude, hard to please, demanding, uncooperative, and micro-managers with tons of last-minute requests. In extreme cases, these types of clients may seem like the enemy.
Each morning that you wake up, you feel like you have a boulder in your chest. And you drag yourself to work, never wanting to deal and talk to this difficult client again.
So, do you want to learn how to change your difficult relationship with this client? To transform her from being your arch enemy to becoming your ideal most-valued client?
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn about the “real life, done this before” intuitive style to shaping client relationships that are more effortless, and more collaborative
- Learn how to start a great client relationship or how to start over and create a great relationship with a pain in the ass client that you inherited
- Discover clear concise steps to take to change how you interact with your clients
“Maybe this was the first time that somebody took care of her [the client] without her having to ask.“
– Trish Tagle
“The purpose was for her to realize what it was that we were doing for her without her having to ask and she had realized this. After that, she was the ideal client. When we asked her for assets, she handed it over, when we spoke to her for status, she was very pleasant after that, it was amazing.“
“When you anticipate their needs, you pay attention to them, then you will basically say to them without saying it, I understand. I get you. I have your back. That’s what you’re telling them. And that is something that clients want to feel is that you have their back.”
“Always anticipate client needs and when you have a difficult client, listen to them, anticipating their needs even more.”
Connect with Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle