Effective Virtual Communication with Denise Harrington
Are you a virtual event speaker ready?… You can be!
Denise Harrington is a Premier Communication Coach and Trainer. She prepares business executives to speak on some of the most visible global topics such as sustainability, disruptive innovation, global workforces, emerging markets as well as Women’s initiatives and Ted Talks. Her global client list consists of companies like Nike, Autodesk, Microsoft, and Cisco.
In this episode, Denise shares how she assists her clients to rise up and take the challenge with the fresh virtual way of communicating. She believes that the current crisis is challenging us all to become exceptionally creative with virtual platforms. Learning how to live life and work in a new way.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn how to transform, strengthen, and elevate all verbal communication skills regardless of presentation environments or objectives
- Find out how to engage your audience and speak with impact
- Learn tips on how to deliver powerful remote virtual presentations with impact
“Not understanding that you can make the connection with your audience and you can be quite effective in making that connection. You can sell on zoom and all the other platforms. It’s just knowing how and how to use the skills to do it.“
– Denise Harrington
Key Takeaways from Denise Harrington:
“You have to ask your listeners or the people joining your meeting to join in video. Because that’s the only way you can read the effect of what you’re doing. How can you tell if you can’t see people.“
“You have to talk to that camera so that you appear as if you’re talking to all the people that are in those little thumbnails, listening To you, those people you’re trying to sell and those people you’re trying to connect with. It all depends upon how strong your eye communication is with the camera.”
“55% of your effectiveness when you communicate comes from what people see. Not with what they hear. 38% comes from your voice. And your voice is fueled by what you do with your body.”
Connect with Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle