Focus on Your People to Make a Difference with Heidi Lynne Kurter
In a world of technology, managers are leaning heavily into automating everything they can to increase efficiency. The problem is it takes away from the human-to-human part and widens the disconnect between manager and employee.
Heidi Lynne Kurter is a Leadership Coach and Workplace Culture Consultant collaborating with global leaders of companies from startups to Fortune 500 companies. She specializes in onboarding, media relations, leadership strategy, content creation, internal communications, and workplace culture.
In this episode, Heidi shares how she helps business leaders build foundational habits that help them be successful, productive, and impactful leaders for their team establishing goals, identifying gaps, and creating a plan of action.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn how to become an impactful business leader that inspires the high-performing team built for success
- Find out how to overcome the disconnect between management and employees
- Discover the importance of developing a workplace culture
“The cost of turnover is so much more than the cost of actually having a good hire.”
– Heidi Lynne Kurter
Key Takeaways from Heidi Lynne Kurter:
“Toxic behaviors, they may have the same elements, but they’re not the same exact behaviors. I believe in taking a step back and investing–investing in an outside party to come in and take a look at your business.“
“If you’re not happy with your culture, if you’re not happy waking up and going to the office, if you know that there are things going on around you that you’re not happy about, If you’re not happy with your Glassdoor reviews or Indeed reviewed
talent, then you need to hire someone to help you figure out why that is. And you need to figure out exactly why that is.”
Connect with Heidi Lynne Kurter:
- Website: https://www.heidilynneco.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heidilynneco
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidilynnekurter
Connect with Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle