Growth Comes From Going Beyond with Gene Hammett
Best-Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, Proven Business Consultant and Founder of Growth Think Tank (formerly know as “Leaders in the Trenches”) recognized by Inc.com and Entrepreneur.com for being a top podcaster for leaders.
We are speaking of Gene Hammett, of course.
Over 1,000,000+ business leaders have listened to his podcasts, read his articles, or used his growth strategies to shift their mindset to achieve incredible business results.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Discover the practical actions that accelerate building a more engaged culture
- Why leadership credibility is a crucial factor in employee engagement
- Know how leaders should be involved in building their employee engagement and why leaders need to take employee engagement personally
Key Takeaways from Gene Hammett:
“We really believe in empowering people to think for themselves, empowering them to fail, but fail to learn, and then get back up and figure out a better way to do it, and empowering them to truly take ownership.”
“In most cultures, we trade time for a paycheck. It’s a sense of responsibility. ‘I showed up, I did the work.’ Yeah, you have a sense of ownership. When you’re an entrepreneur, you don’t have that sense of like, you have to get to the end of it. Like, ‘I’m not guaranteed a paycheck ever. Because I’ve taken ownership of my own future. And so, you have that inside your organizations. It really does allow them [employees] to think for themselves and that’s the really powerful part. “
Connect With Gene Hammett:
- Website: https://www.genehammett.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/genehammett
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leadersinthetrenches/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GeneHammett-BusinessCoach/
Connect With Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle/
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle