Imperfect Action Wins with Michael Zipursky
Get clear on what you want to achieve. Make progress towards it and get closer to that goal by taking that ‘imperfect action’.
Recognize that if you’re going to go into a new industry, that it’s going to typically take longer for you to start seeing results. So if you can leverage your past experiences that can really help you.
Michael Zipursky is the CEO of Consulting Success® and Coach to Consultants. He has advised organizations like Financial Times, Dow Jones, RBC, and helped Panasonic launch new products into global markets, but more importantly, he’s helped over 370 consultants from around the world in over 50 industries add six and seven figures to their annual revenue.
In this episode, Michael shares proven principles on how to get clients, productize your offerings and build a highly profitable consulting business.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn how to package and position your consulting services to add more revenue, save you more time, and scale your business without driving yourself crazy
- Discover how being super focused on your ideal clients bring more business
- Learn how to develop your messaging that speaks and creates a lot more traction in making your ideal client buy
“Within mindset, the one framework or principle that I have used quite consistently over the years is one of ‘imperfect action’. Once I set my mind to something, once I’ve gotten clear on what I want to achieve, then the best way to actually make progress towards it and get closer to that goal is to take action.”
– Michael Zipursky
Key Takeaways from Michael Zipursky:
“Look at your past experience and expertise, like where have you played? Where do you already have a track record of results? Recognize that if you’re going to go into a new industry, that it’s going to typically take longer for you to start seeing results. So if you can leverage your past experiences that can really help you.“
“Make sure that you’re focusing on someone that has a true need, in a pain, got a problem you have to solve. That also have the ability to invest.”
“That feedback that you will get from the marketplace, from people you speak to, and how they resonate and respond or don’t respond, will teach you more than anything. So get out there, take action, learn from it. It’s not a failure. It’s not a mistake, every experience that you have, you’re going to learn something from it. As long as you take those learnings and you use them to make better decisions going forward. You’re gonna end up improving and ultimately reaching your goal.”
Connect With Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle